Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange
Free Website Hosting
Sharizal's Photography

Monday, December 1, 2008

MOBILE : Sony Ericsson Theme (A.I.O)

http://tapchipc.com/home/images/stories/tin_tuc/080424-sony_ericsson_logo.jpg
Sony Ericsson Theme (A.I.O)
THM | English | 92 NOF | 19 MB | MYR 10


I would like to sell my sony ericsson theme’s collection to all of you. Its compatible with all sony ericsson mobile that can support *.thm file.

Bonus :

1 CD + 92 Sony Ericsson Theme (A.I.O) + *5 free Sony Ericsson Games + 1 movie James Bond-Quantum of Solace.english (rmvb)+ rmvb player

* Sony Ericsson Games
1. Asphalt - Urban GT 3D
2. The Fast And The Furious Fugitive
3. Hat_Trick_Pinball_108
4. Midnight Pool
5. X-Men3

All of this for only MYR 10 Include Pos Express Shipping (Malaysia Only).
For enquiry email your name and phone number insert "Sony Ericsson Theme (A.I.O)" as a subject
Send to suheilfazri@mybuku.net

No comments: